Returns & Exchanges
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We want you to be happy with your purchase, so making a return or exchange if you need to is easy.
- If you need to arrange a return or exchange please contact us via email at email@example.com to place your return or exchange request with us within 14 days of receiving your order. We will then email you a return label that you can print off which you will then need to attach to your return to be sent to us at your local post office. The return label is only valid for 2 days so will need to be sent within that time. This only applies to UK returns.
- Please include a copy of your order which can be printed off from your email and state your return request in with the returned items.
- We will only accept returned goods that are in the same condition as when sent. If an item is returned damaged or soiled we may refuse to refund and return the item to you. All items must be unworn and unwashed with all tags attached. Some items have tags that state a refund will not be given if they are removed.
- We cannot refund lingerie or swimwear if the hygiene strip has been removed or pierced earrings due to hygiene reasons. We recommend that you try all underwear and swimwear on over your own briefs.
- Although extremely reliable, the standard postal service does not include insurance to the value of the goods. Please ensure that you obtain further insurance or use a signed for service for additional protection. The parcel remains the customer’s responsibility until it reaches us.
- You can view our full policy on our Terms and Conditions page.
- Please note that we do not offer refunds for any items bought through private in store sample sales. Items bought through a private online sample sale can be exchanged for the same item or another of the same value.
- Refunds will be issued within and no longer than 28 days of us receiving the item back.
If you have any questions about Returns & exchanges then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us via the live chat box.